3D images, mapping in record time, reducing the environmental impact on the civil works and the costs of corrective action are just some of the benefits of using drones in the construction and infrastructure business, one sector that has not hesitated to incorporate drones into its daily activity.
- LA MOVILIDAD AEREA EN ESPAÑA COGE ALTURA CON EL PRIMER CLUSTER NACIONAL DEDICADO A LA INNOVATIVE AIR MOBILITY: (SIAM) SPAIN INNOVATIVE AIR MOBILITY
- MADRID WILL BE THE CENTER OF U-SPACE WITH THE AIRSPACE INTEGRATION WEEK
- WORLD ATM CONGRESS RECOGNISES OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN AVIATION, ANNOUNCES 2022 MAVERICK AWARDS FINALISTS
- THE THIRD EDITION OF LEGALDRONE WILL BE CELEBRATED IN THE CIVIL UAV’S INITIATIVE THEATRE OF 2022 EXPODRONICA PAVILION
- SPOTLIGHT STAGE AT WORLD ATM CONGRESS 2022 WILL ADDRESS THE INVASION OF UKRAINE, THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND THE COEXISTENCE OF UTM AND ATM IN THE AIRSPACE