WING ATM THEATRE WILL BE THE STAGE OF SUSTAINABILITY, SOLIDARITY, CYBERSECURITY AND CIVIL/MILITARY COOPERATION AND THE WORLD ATM CONGRESS MAVERICK AWARDS
The Wing ATM Theatre, sponsored by Wing, a subsidiary of Alphabet, the world’s first on-demand drone delivery service direct to homes and businesses, has been designed to accommodate industry panels and presentations and is one of the Free Educational Theatres that World ATM Congress 2022 offers.
24 May 2022, Madrid– The Wing ATM Theatre, sponsored by Wing, is one of seven Free Educational Theatres of the World ATM Congress 2022, offering 25 min or 50 min presentations. The Wing ATM Theatre will be the stage of the World ATM Congress Maverick Awards, which recognise important contributions in the industry of air traffic management (ATM). Theatre topics cover sustainability, with the programme for Air Navigation Service Providers GreenATM; OT (Operational Technology) Cybersecurity in ATM Safety context; a first Spanish Airport Remote Tower in Vigo, the management of ATM in the solidarity hub, the building of a Shared-use UAS Networks and a civil/military ATM/ANS (Air Navigation Services) Cooperation in a changing European Security Environment due to the Russian attack on Ukraine.
The ninth edition of World ATM Congress, which includes the Expodronica Pavilion, sponsored by UMILES Group, offers a whole vision of the future of the sky with its different Educational Theatres. The Wing ATM Theatre agenda is provisional and is subject to changes; nonetheless, there are already speeches confirmed by several organisations such as Wing, the sponsor one; Eurocontrol, CANSO, NASA, NATO, THALES Las Frances AMS and UPM, among others.
The main topics that the organisations will present in this edition at the Wing ATM Theatre are:
- GreenATM, a new environmental accreditation programme for Air Navigation Service Providers
- ATC to facilitate the safe integration of new entrants and technologies in the world of aviation
- The Green Deal to provide policies leading to legislation concerning climate change
- ITM and U-space systems challenges, infrastructures and core objectives
- OT Cybersecurity in ATM Safety context
- ORAT (Operational Readiness and Transition) methodology to provide a framework for managing risks that changes bring with it
- Accelerating Innovation in ATC simulation and challenges of Airways International Limited
- Vigo Airport Remote Tower, the pioneering remote tower project first in Spain
- Civil-Military ATM/ANS Cooperation in a changing European Security Environment
- World ATM Congress 2022 Maverick Awards
- ATM Management in the Solidarity Transport Hub
- Building a Shared-use UAS Networks
- The Air Traffic Management (ATM) system. Air traffic systems, airspace design, human factors or safety challenges
More information about The Wing ATM Theatre:
About World ATM Congress
World ATM Congress is the result of the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO) partnership with the Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA). In its ninth edition, World ATM Congress offers three days of unparalleled insight into key issues in the ATM industry, complete with access to the aviation sector, including Advanced Air Mobility (AAM)/Urban Air Mobility (UAM), drones, commercial space, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML), cloud computing and autonomous systems, and the largest European for Aviation stand to date, featuring with the most relevant organisations of global traffic management and regulation.
The event is taking place from 21 to 23 June 2022 at IFEMA MADRID. The exhibition hall gathers leading companies in the aviation sector, including UAS and AAM, and seven Education Theaters that discuss future challenges with esteemed international experts. The integration of UAS at World ATM Congress, provided by Expodrónica and its sponsor UMILES Group, reinforces this unique event’s influential and collaborative character.
Enterprises or organisations interested in participating in the IX Edition of World ATM Congress, please make contact with the organisation through the www.worldatmcongress.org and www.expodronica.com websites.
Contact for Media Communications:
Rubén Gutiérrez / Laura Laliena
+ 34 672 727 466 / +34 680 401 502